Protect Your Tickets
To help make your gate entry experience as easy as possible please review our recommended ticket protection procedures. Most tickets can only be used once, after a ticket has been scanned it will show as used in our system and our gate staff will not be able to allow a second use for any reason. Please protect your tickets from fraudulent use.
- Do not share your account password or emails with anyone.
- Do not print more than one copy of tickets or share eTicket emails with others.
- Make sure you have your photo ID in case you need our assistance. To access an order the person who placed it and/or authorized user must be present and must show photo ID.
- If you believe your eTickets have been stolen you must contact us before they are used! Once tickets have been used we will no longer be able to issue replacements.
- A photo ID matching the "Invoice Address" or "Additional Authorized Ticket Order Users" fields must be presented for ticket assistance at the gate.
- If purchasing tickets for family or friends:
- Do not mix orders, create a separate order for each family group or friend.
- Put their information in the "Additional Authorized Ticket Order Users" field on the address page.